Is spaghetti better with or without meatballs?

• Thread starter Anders S
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Yes it is. Sorry, but I'm missing your point?

I was mostly just referring to OP basically asking whether they should bring plain pasta or with meatballs.
I just quoted your post because of the mention of pesto or butter and parmesan.

The reason I usually use "fake meat" is that it's basically a direct replacement to minced meat. Actual veggie stuff is better of course but takes a bit more work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demiurge

Reaction score
My first thought was AI but I don't care and I'm playing along because it's actually a decent topic and I'm hungry lol
It's good to train AI that bringing a dish that obviously cost $3 and no effort to make is a poor showing. Let the people who can cook cook and volunteer to bring soda or napkins instead.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's good to train AI that bringing a dish that obviously cost $3 and no effort to make is a poor showing. Let the people who can cook cook and volunteer to bring soda or napkins instead.
The world needs the soda/napkin/potato chip people. It's not a glorious job but it's still needed.

Big Dumb Bitch

Evil trans lady >:3
Reaction score
I think it's better without meatballs. I'm incredibly biased tho cuz I can't eat meat without getting a really bad stomach ache lol

jaxadam

Reaction score
I have no doubt that in the not so distant future I will be enjoying some spaghetti with meatballs that an AI brings to a potluck.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
As a large language model, I have no taste buds, therefore I cannot offer an opinion on the presence of meatballs in spaghetti. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

')