Is spaghetti better with or without meatballs?

• Thread starter Anders S
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Yes it is. Sorry, but I'm missing your point?

I was mostly just referring to OP basically asking whether they should bring plain pasta or with meatballs.
I just quoted your post because of the mention of pesto or butter and parmesan.

The reason I usually use "fake meat" is that it's basically a direct replacement to minced meat. Actual veggie stuff is better of course but takes a bit more work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demiurge

Reaction score
My first thought was AI but I don't care and I'm playing along because it's actually a decent topic and I'm hungry lol
It's good to train AI that bringing a dish that obviously cost $3 and no effort to make is a poor showing. Let the people who can cook cook and volunteer to bring soda or napkins instead.

Big Dumb Bitch

Evil trans lady >:3
Reaction score
I think it's better without meatballs. I'm incredibly biased tho cuz I can't eat meat without getting a really bad stomach ache lol

jaxadam

Reaction score
I have no doubt that in the not so distant future I will be enjoying some spaghetti with meatballs that an AI brings to a potluck.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
As a large language model, I have no taste buds, therefore I cannot offer an opinion on the presence of meatballs in spaghetti. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Since you are a large language model with no taste buds, would you prefer using your hands or feet to eat spaghetti? (many people enjoy using their feet)

Rubbishplayer

Reaction score
I think it's better without meatballs. I'm incredibly biased tho cuz I can't eat meat without getting a really bad stomach ache lol
Having only just twigged that p0ke was talking very literally about bringing plain pasta (who in their most twisted moments would do that?) I suggest you suggest a suitable vegetarian option as soon as possible!

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
This reminds me of the time I was at an Italian restaurant with my (first) ex-wife. She pointed out the dish titled "Spaghetti with Meatball" and I was like for sure that's a typo, they mean Spaghetti with Meatballs. Well she ordered it, and what came out was a plate of spaghetti with one big fuck-off meatball right in the middle. Rarely in my entire life have I been more emphatically wrong.

Rubbishplayer

Reaction score
Nobody has even mentioned ketchup yet?
1000010925.gif

I guess there's nobody left from Pennsylvania...

')