is there someone who sells an 8 string guitar body?

Benadon

Reaction score
i wondered if theres an 8 string guitar body+neck
with
no electronics
no bridge
multiscale? (asking wayyyy too much right prob)
is there anything like it? so i can customize a guitar?
i got fishman abasi's in one of my guitars that if i get a real good alternitive to swap in the pu's i might want to try it out..

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
carvin might do it, if you call them up, worth a shot if you are really interested

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
nope, carvin only sells 8 string neck blanks.
you'd honestly be better off buying a cheap rg8 or an 8 string from china, gutting it of the electronics, and then modding it to your heart's content.
otherwise, contact @djohns74 he can build you a neck/body.

MaxAidingAres

Reaction score
^^ I would recommend an agile select custom as well. They’re about $650 shipped with hsc, with most expensive options. You can choose set neck or bolt on as well as fretboard options and finishes. Worth a look

Benadon

Reaction score
^^ I would recommend an agile select custom as well. They’re about $650 shipped with hsc, with most expensive options. You can choose set neck or bolt on as well as fretboard options and finishes. Worth a look
theres a no pickup selection option over there, does it mean it will come with empty room for me to place whatever i want in it? or literaly odd block of wood? (hehe)

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
theres a no pickup selection option over there, does it mean it will come with empty room for me to place whatever i want in it? or literaly odd block of wood? (hehe)

Read the spec list.

It'll be a complete guitar.

As others have said, no one is really making ready to build 8-string necks and bodies, at least anything cheap and reliable. If you're looking for a project, grab a cheaper production 8 and mod the heck out of it.