Is this a good deal on an Ibanez K7?

• Thread starter Shenaniganizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OwenD

Reaction score
there is one of these on toronto kijiji for 250, pretty sure its a fake though, trem looks wrong.

5157bi1_20.jpeg

More than the trem looks wrong on that thing.. Wow, they got it very wrong! :noway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
:agreed:

:rofl:

Color
Body Shape
Headstock Shape
Hardware Color
No Neck Binding
Trem
Logo
Trem
\

you guys are retarded! thats an ed devries roman custom mofakkas! the live sound in those are amazing! just go watch some rose tattoo vids!!

Murmel

Reaction score
I think the upper horn is too skinny and long aswell :D

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
If anyone would fall for the pictured one, they deserve to be ripped off..:lol: seriously.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
$400 is NOT a good deal for a Chibanez knockoff. If it's fake, do not buy.

seriously, I've been looking for a cheap 7 lately and the cheapest I've found is like 5 or 600 bucks plus international shipping. don't ask me about local guitar shops either, just don't get me started. So if I found a knock off I'd look at as a starting point for project guitar. speaking of which, I have an Ibanez GAX75 and I want to swap the neck out for a baritone neck, can anyone point me in the direction of someone who sells something compatible with this guitar.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
seriously, I've been looking for a cheap 7 lately and the cheapest I've found is like 5 or 600 bucks plus international shipping. don't ask me about local guitar shops either, just don't get me started. So if I found a knock off I'd look at as a starting point for project guitar. speaking of which, I have an Ibanez GAX75 and I want to swap the neck out for a baritone neck, can anyone point me in the direction of someone who sells something compatible with this guitar.

Where have you been looking?

Douglas SR-370 7 String Guitar Blue at RondoMusic.com

Neil

Reaction score
I would post decent pics BEFORE you buy it, so you can get it verified as real :)

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score

sweet, honestly I've never seen these on Rondo's site I thought they only sold Agile's, I hang my head in shame. when did they start selling these ?
wish it were a fixed bridge. honestly though even though this is probably all I can afford I think I might just wait and scrimp an save for something like an interceptor or pendulum or an rgd. I also really wanna swap out the neck on my 6 for a baritone

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
sweet, honestly I've never seen these on Rondo's site I thought they only sold Agile's, I hang my head in shame. when did they start selling these ?
wish it were a fixed bridge. honestly though even though this is probably all I can afford I think I might just wait and scrimp an save for something like an interceptor or pendulum or an rgd. I also really wanna swap out the neck on my 6 for a baritone

They have them off and on, they tend to sell really fast as you can imagine.

As for finding a replacement neck for your GAX, you're gonna have to look into a luthier to make you a suitable replacement. Try SoulMate Guitars Home their pricing is fair and their work seems great.

')