Is this a good deal on an Ibanez K7?

• Thread starter Shenaniganizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
They have them off and on, they tend to sell really fast as you can imagine.

As for finding a replacement neck for your GAX, you're gonna have to look into a luthier to make you a suitable replacement. Try SoulMate Guitars Home their pricing is fair and their work seems great.

Sweet, thanks dude. I'll fire off an email an see what he says. although I saw this as soon as I clicked the link:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Welcome to SoulMate Guitars![/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our Specialty - Custom Guitar Necks

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] EVERYONE - PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Thanks to overwhelming response I am currently in over my head... Please be patient. This will impact delivery times for some necks and the type of orders I will take on in the short term. If you're planning to order soon I may ask you to hold off for a while.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] As always, your patience is greatly appreciated! Each neck comes with it's own unique set of challenges, and this can have quite an impact on how many necks I can make in a month. Thank you for understanding![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] - Doug[/FONT]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')