Is this too good to be true?

• Thread starter Crispyfresh95
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrHelloGuitar

Reaction score
The refinish looks a little bubbly and rough to me.
I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to ask the dude to try it if you can find time to do that.
If it plays well, I'd say it's a good deal regardless of how the finish might actually look.

Crispyfresh95

Reaction score
The refinish looks a little bubbly and rough to me.
I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to ask the dude to try it if you can find time to do that.
If it plays well, I'd say it's a good deal regardless of how the finish might actually look.

That's true... Painting is not a problem, I can redo it... I work as a painter on the side lol

Wildebeest

Reaction score
It seems legit. The price is probably low because you can get used 7621's and 7421's for the same price. I actually sold my 7321 and bought my 7621 around that price a few years ago.

nyxzz

Reaction score
I would pretty much buy that for the electronics even. As long as the paint job doesn't bother you I would jump on it.

JustinG60

Reaction score
yeh as said above that seems to be going rate. 7620's can go for just a little over that from what i have seen. new pickups never bring in any more money for a guitar. sucks because a good set of pickups aren't cheap

Splenetic

Reaction score
I just bought a 7 string Agile Interceptor (w. Cepheus Actives) a few weeks back with its' hard case. It was an impulse buy, got it mainly due to the 27inch scale. As nice as it is, it's a bit redundant in my collection. Anyhow, it's in borderline brand new condition. If you haven't grabbed that indo Ibby, let me know if you're interested in checking it out. I got it for 400+tax, and I'm gonna be looking for 400.

Edit: didn't mean to hijack your thread, just wanted to give you another choice if yer interested. :)

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
Always love happy endings :lol: congrats tho brother i have this model and its a work horse :hbang:

')