Isolation...

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
...so, based on the reviews, I just bought this. I have intentions of using it on the next Division disc. Anyone here have one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thadood

'Das brootal.
Reaction score
The only downside with it is the placement of the mic can't be changed at all.. that and the speaker size itself.

Reaction score
Sounds like a pretty nifty idea, I've been planning to just build a big box to put my whole cab in (after taking caster wheels off) with 4 covered holes for different micing options.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Do they got something like that where you can use your own mic?

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only downside with it is the placement of the mic can't be changed at all.. that and the speaker size itself.

True. However, they seem to have optimized the mic capsule and speaker to give a "big cab" sound, at least from the lights-out reviews it's been getting...

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That looks very very cool! May have to see if they have them over here, although it'll most probably be a total rip off :(

Actually, most of the early reviews were from U.K. magazines. You should be able to get one here, at least...

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Never heard of this one, but neat! Keep us updated on what you think of it once you get to mess with it some. At some point, I'll be in the market for an isolation cab and would like some alternatives to the Randall since I've heard some bad things about it.

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never heard of this one, but neat! Keep us updated on what you think of it once you get to mess with it some. At some point, I'll be in the market for an isolation cab and would like some alternatives to the Randall since I've heard some bad things about it.

I will be letting everyone know, believe me. If this works out, it could be one of the more useful things I've purchased, since I can see multiple uses for it...

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
You pay: 299$ = 150£.

Their price: £375 including VAT = 750$

Welcome to rip off britain. And people ask me why i just buy stuff from the states and swallow the import. Maybe becuse it is still cheaper :/ *sigh*

Console yourself with the knowledge that over here a top-spec Blackmachine is still cheaper than a custom shop Schecter - and they could almost never afford the Blackmachine. :lol:

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You pay: 299$ = 150£.

Their price: £375 including VAT = 750$

Welcome to rip off britain. And people ask me why i just buy stuff from the states and swallow the import. Maybe becuse it is still cheaper :/ *sigh*

Well, mine was used - new they're $399, + $120 for international shipping to you, plus whatever the import taxes are, so, yeah, they're still raping you. :lol:

eaeolian

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Console yourself with the knowledge that over here a top-spec Blackmachine is still cheaper than a custom shop Schecter - and they could almost never afford the Blackmachine. :lol:

Don't remind me - I would *so* like to have one of those...

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
Well, mine was used - new they're $399, + $120 for international shipping to you, plus whatever the import taxes are, so, yeah, they're still raping you. :lol:

lemmie see 520$ + 20% = 625$ (if you get done) which is still 150$ cheaper. So yeah, it's daylight robbery really! In fact I reckon import may even be less...depends on whether the monkeys include the postage on the calculation.

Man, this country really does arse rape it's citizens...

Latest posts

')