It took a while...

• Thread starter Roland777
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Roland777

Reaction score
...but my RG7321 has arrived at last from the luthier. I got an AN7 in the neck and a BC in the bridge - I had to skip the white AN7 since DiMarzio continuously postponed the delivery to Thomann. I just decided to get a black one instead - and would you know, it still looks great. Not to mention the sound! While the old pickups sounded lifeless in the neck and bland while distorting in the bridge, the AN7 is vibrant and the BC slays when you crank the dist. It really snarls, with a wonderful definition - and percussive response while muting.

http://www.sevenstring.org/photoplog/file.php?n=119&w=o

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nyck

blah!
Reaction score
YUMMMM

Nothin like white on black! I'd recommend getting one of those white bobbin covers from universal jems. And grab some white strat knobs while your at it :D

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
^ yeah nyck - I concur! ;)

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
The Blaze Custom rocks my socks off. Cool guitar. I like the white on black. Looks good. Still can't understand the neon green pickups, though. But the white looks great. :yesway:

Latest posts

')