It would be cool if you listened to my song, and stuff. (Ambient Progressive Metal)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Really enjoyed that, cool chilled tune!
I think the rhythms are slightly too loud and the cleans a lot too loud. But very good stuff! I think it could do with more variation on the clean line or something, but maybe that's just as it's too loud.

bladlus

Reaction score
Thanks! Yep, I agree. Mainly the cleans are a bit too loud and the kick & snare could be louder. Appreciate the feedback! :)

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
I was going to point out:

It's a great sound, man. But it needs some more variation. It just goes for too long without a serious change. A modulation of key and a different set of timbres, a change in the overall groove, etc. would make this piece really pop to me.

bladlus

Reaction score
Thanks for listening! Could definitely do with some more variation, yes, I agree.
At some point I might rework it and add vocals, but I need a break from it right now. ;)
Can't wait to write some new stuff!

ddtonfire

Reaction score
What Speculum Speculorum said. Very tight rhythm playing! That groove at 3:40 is pretty awesome. I enjoyed this!

TGN

Reaction score
Agree with the previous posters about the balance between the ingredients. I find the individual parts nice and cool. You could try to get the volume of the cleans down quite a bit, and the rythm guitars a bit. To get separation you could then try to push the rythms more to the back with more reverb or delay.

Nice and moody music. :)

')