It's finally here!!!

• Thread starter swickenhofer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well, tonight after another depressing day at work/school. i pull up in my driveway, and i find a big package sitting on my front porch.
it finally came, my Schecter Damien-7. God it plays/looks so good!!
it was well worth the wait!(3.5 months) :shred:
i will post some pics later when i get some batteries for my camera.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
They left it on your porch? I'd go find the assholes who left that there and kick their ass. And congratulations, you should post some pics and review and stuff when you get done drooling :p

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
If you dont request delivery confirmation, they just leave it there, its not the delivery guy's fault. Thats how its done.

Anyway, 'gratz. Sounds cool.

Reaction score
God i love this guitar!! it plays SO good :bowdown:
i just need to get used to playing 7 strings again- its been about 2 years since i sold my my dean avalanche-7
when i pulled it out of the box, my eyes were wide open with excitement, when i pulled off the wrapping it was perfect. not a scratch/ding on it!
it was practically in tune when i plugged it in. i love every detail on the guitar from the bat inlays to the all black hardware to the maple(smooth)neck. the sound is pretty good, except when i switch the 3-way to the bridge position, it sounds a little twangy, but oh well. everything else is good with it.
(no pics at this time)

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet, dude! I haven't got to mess with a Damien 7, but I have played the Baritone and Floyd Rose models....kick ass guitars. I can't wait to see DETAILED pics!!! :hbang:

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Congrats man! :hbang: I just talked a friend into buying one of them. It had nothing to do with the fact that I want to play one for myself :evil:

SevenatoR

Seven String Slinger
Reaction score
Awesome...that's one of the new ones I've wondered about. Love to see some pics and get a detailed report. :yesway:

And...ummm....Shannon...about these avatars, bro....yer killin' me!!! You've got these chicks locked in your basement don't you??

mazafaka

Relentless Bastard
Reaction score
swickenhofer said:
well, tonight after another depressing day at work/school. i pull up in my driveway, and i find a big package sitting on my front porch.
it finally came, my Schecter Damien-7. God it plays/looks so good!!
it was well worth the wait!(3.5 months) :shred:
i will post some pics later when i get some batteries for my camera.

Hey Swick! Where do you live in SA? We should hang out some time.... PM me!

')