It's not just Imus

• Thread starter ohio_eric
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, it's ok to be an anti-Semite, as long as you <3 blacks. Al Sharpton is a piece of shit. :noway:

lordofthesewers

Reaction score

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, but they're never going to go after Limbaugh. The oxycontin mess was pretty bad, and if that didn't take him down, I don't know what could. He's pretty much exempt because he's too valuable to the republican party IMO.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, but they're never going to go after Limbaugh. The oxycontin mess was pretty bad, and if that didn't take him down, I don't know what could. He's pretty much exempt because he's too valuable to the republican party IMO.

I dunno man, i think they could go for him if they really wanted to. He got fired off of commentating football because he was making racially motived comments.
About Donovan McNabb:
Rush Limbaugh said:
Sorry to say this, I don't think he's been that good from the get-go. I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't deserve. The defense carried this team.

')