It's not much, but...

• Thread starter OhMyGoliath
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
Cool man. Do yall have any music up anywhere? I'm in a grindcore band out of the Triangle area, if yall are looking to play shows hit me up and we can try to get on a bill together

OhMyGoliath

Reaction score
Awesome man. We have our full length almost done. We just need to record vocals. It will be free, and I will post it on here.
Also, What's the name of your band?

avenger

Reaction score
Whats your band sound like?

Just a thought on something you might want to get across to people in a promo vid.

:)

OhMyGoliath

Reaction score
Here is a sneak peek at what is to come.
I know a lot of people here on SSO are not found of this particular style of music. But I love sharing with others.

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
Awesome man. We have our full length almost done. We just need to record vocals. It will be free, and I will post it on here.
Also, What's the name of your band?
Sweet, looking forward to that. Demo sounds sick. We're called Lesser Life and we're trying to play as many shows as we can. We don't mind traveling either, so we'd totally be down to play in your area.

')