Ivanez Necks

• Thread starter Rossness
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Here you go:

2i1cizc.jpg
Perfect.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MatiasTolkki

Burn In Agony
Reaction score
Ibanez has done a number of comparatively thicker necks. Anything with the Ultra profile, opposed to Wizard, would probably be worth looking into.

That said, the RGD just used thier standard profiles. Can't say what it was without knowing what RGD you played.

They've reserved thier thinnest profiles for certain high end RGs, so if you branch out you'll probably find something more to your liking.

MIJ Wizard 2 neck.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
MIJ Wizard 2 neck.

:agreed:

I was trying to stay away from the more rare profiles. The Ultra was used as recently as a few years ago, the MIJ W2, more like decades.

Not to mention the Gen.2 Wizard Prestige necks, the first Prestige branded 5-piece which were very, very close to the old MIJ W2. And of course, the necks that the W2 (all kinds) were based on: 98' and later JEM necks.

Splenetic

Reaction score
I'll do it on my Dillion RG knock off that i'm gonna be working on for the rest of the year (slooowly).... It works especially for me cause my shortened name (that i go by generally) is Van, and the Croatian version of my full name is....Ivan. :fever:

Latest posts