J Custom... INCOMING!!!

• Thread starter Karl Hungus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
RG8270F_BX_00_01.jpg

Just checked the tracking, and she's arrived in Ireland today. I should get her at some stage tomorrow.

Sweet. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
bostjan said:
:drool: Nice! Let us know how it sounds!

Had a chance to play one while I was in Japan, and it sounds and feels unreal. Absolute butter. :shred:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
schwing!

[action=Leon]just watched Wayne's World.[/action]

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Gheezus that's an awesome guitar. I seriously have one of those "Great Kat" type expressions on my face right now, you know: :holy:

Damn, flame maple top, direct-mount pickups, the jem vine neck inlay, block of wood headstock, 24 frets... aaah, you suck!!! :lol:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Vewy pwetty, but yes....
[sign]It's missing a string![/sign]
:fawk:

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Shannon said:
Vewy pwetty, but yes....
[sign]It's missing a string![/sign]
:fawk:
+1:yesway:

Spend that much on a 6-string!? dude... looks nice, [action=David]wants.[/action]

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
The guitar is about 3 Months overdue.

Bit of a story about that, as when I was in Japan I was looking to get it, tried it out in Ishibashi in Osaka, and bought it on the spot. I had them ship it home to me, but when I got home, it hadn't arrived for me, which it should've done as shipping takes about a week. Another week went by, while I was waiting patiently for the postman to ring the door, and still no guitar, so I got on to Ishibashi and they rang EMS to try and find out what happened, and as far as I understand, it takes a certain amount of time before an item is considered lost in transit, and I had to fill up some forms from the Irish post office to declare that I didn't recieve it.

Cut to 3 days ago, and I've got a happy email from Ishibashi that they've shipped the replacement. I was still very worried, because I had the tracking number, and it listed the guitar as being dispatched from Tokyo on the 4th of April, which is the same status the previous guitar was 'Stuck' at. Tonight I looked and bang, it's arrived in customs here in Ireland. Christ I was so relieved!

It's insane having bought a guitar, for it to just drops off the face of the planet. I've not got it yet, but it's in the country (And this is a very small little country) so it's on the home straight.

Anyway, the people at Ishibashi were fantastic, I bought quite a bit of stuff off them while I was there in Japan, and I'd definetly buy more. They were really helpfull with this headwrecking situation.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Sweet looking guitar. And actually I think it's missing 3 strings (you sevenstring nazis).

Those Ishibashi people are really good at what they do (usually. I have one negative story, but I will not share).

I am, how do you say, "jealous."

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
Naren said:
Those Ishibashi people are really good at what they do (usually. I have one negative story, but I will not share).

If you won't share then why mention it!? I'm curious now, god damn it. :wallbash:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Regor said:
[sign]It's missing a string[/sign]

Can this be a permanent smiley please?

That's a nice guitar Karl, I hope this one gets to you ok. Customs wait is a bitch. My S7420 was shipped USPS express, which should have taken about 3 days. With Customs delays and Parcelforce fucking me about it took a month. But it was well worth the wait.

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
Best looking J Custom ever IMO.

Congrats.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
[sign]It is, metalfiend - [ sign] text [ /sign ]
[/sign]

And I agree, that's gorgeous.