Jack White?!

• Thread starter bostjan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe Jack White can shred?

• Yes, I've heard him shred and I will post the song title and/or concert to back it up.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • No, I highly doubt he can shred.

Votes: 41 39.8%
  • I have no idea.

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Please kill me now.

Votes: 48 46.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
ughh can someone close this fucking thread or at least close the damn poll. mmk? thanks that be great

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, i think i'll leave it open for another 4 months ;p

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Jack White is the best shredder I've ever seen. You should have seen him doing 8-finger tapped sweep arpeggios at 250bpm while singing in latin.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I saw jack black eat his own head and survive.

Yeah, this should probably be locked or at least deleted.

MetalMike

IKILLUWITHMYBALDHEAD
Contributor
Reaction score
What more proof do you need?
attachment.php

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
somebody should photoshop Jack White's head on rusty cooley's body then show it to his fans, they probably would fall for it if they think he can shred.

MetalMike

IKILLUWITHMYBALDHEAD
Contributor
Reaction score
bostjan said:
Umm, you sure that's not photoshopped? :lol:

haha nope. I did it in paint..:lol:

JPMDan said:
somebody should photoshop Jack White's head on rusty cooley's body then show it to his fans, they probably would fall for it if they think he can shred.

Before I put his head on the lady's body my first idea was to actually photoshop (not crudely like I did here) his head on one of those shred pictures of rusty where his fingers are blurred.

of 2 evils

Banned
Reaction score
jw, is a smelly penis... nothing against the guy other than his smelly penis status... and that damn song, all the 'chavs' in our contry learnt to play the SEVEN nation army song, aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i also love the white stripes very original and complex poly rythmic drumming patterns.....

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Bostjan, I don't know what you're talking about. :nuts: Jack White is the best shredder in the world. Haven't you seen his live DVD "Shredding To The Heavens"? or his guitar instructional video, "Shred Lessons at 900 bpm"? Or heard his 45-minute long technical shred masterpiece, "Armageddon" that goes through 54 different time signatures, 22 different tempo changes, 12 different keys, and has licks that only Jack White alone can play? (Although it is assumed that Robert Johnson might have been able to play them were he alive, judging from his 1922 album, "Shred Licks From The Depths Of Hell To Destroy Your Soul")

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
No, but I hear the Wiggles have a new album slated for 2008 release, entitled "Beyong Shred Metal: The First Wiggle-Metal Album From The Seventh Circle Of Hell Featuring Lou Cipher On Lead Guitar." :agreed:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Yeah, I did hear about that. But I'm too excited about Jack White's new solo album, "I know you can't play this III"

')