Jackson 7 String Fans - Chris Broderick 7 String Signature

• Thread starter djpharoah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vlover

Reaction score
Here's another pic one of the guys over at the ESP forum took.

162971_10150380555825529_521455528_16720392_2680542_n.jpg

If i could juuuuuust get a V version.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jzbass25

Reaction score
Man I actually liked the look of his Ibanez rga's better but Im sure this guitar will be sick as hell. Also whatever happened to his pick clip idea?

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Then it wouldn't be a CB signature model now would it ;)

You know, I'm still surprised we haven't seen a Japanese RR5-7, or something similar. Then again, as KXK learned, V guys tend to talk a lot, but won't actually BUY one, you know?

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
You know, I'm still surprised we haven't seen a Japanese RR5-7, or something similar. Then again, as KXK learned, V guys tend to talk a lot, but won't actually BUY one, you know?

I am guessing this is why they never make a lot of V 7 strings. I am surprised we have not seen more 7 string models from Jackson, I mean Ibanez, ESP and Schecter have a ton, why does Jackson not want to Compete?

They still need to make a USA Select Soloist. Jackson, if you are reading this, I SWEAR TO BUY AT LEAST 3 SL2H 7 STRINGS! You know you got at least one loyal USA Select customer :hbang:

Also is the Chris Broderick USA a limited run or a production model now? Hoping a production model, once I get a job I would like both the 6 and 7 string versions.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Broderick is specified as a limited US production run at this point. In the future, who knows? All of the other "new" endorser models are Pros, though.

I'd probably buy a USA SL-2H. However, the SLAT3-7 I just got is so good, it would really cloud that decision. Then again, I already own a USA Soloist 7, so my perspective is somewhat skewed. ;)

DC23

Reaction score
I'd also sell off a couple guitars for a USA 7 string from Jackson (preferably without a trem, but I'm not picky :) )

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
The Broderick is specified as a limited US production run at this point. In the future, who knows? All of the other "new" endorser models are Pros, though.

I'd probably buy a USA SL-2H. However, the SLAT3-7 I just got is so good, it would really cloud that decision. Then again, I already own a USA Soloist 7, so my perspective is somewhat skewed. ;)

Jackson should make us in charge of guitar model design and production, many more US and Japanese models. I also got some good model ideas they should return and/or develop for 6s...

BeyondAntares

Reaction score
honestly the jackson doesn't do it for me.

I've had a Jackson Kelley and an 2000 Soloist and neither did it for me. i still went back to my Jem, UV and RG550.

Don't get me wrong some swear by it - but I've given my soul away to Ibanez.

If ibanez won't do it - i'll custom build it.

i must have that lacs in trans white!!

Wyldefan916

Reaction score

troyguitar

Reaction score

I don't think that's unique to V players.

I'd buy a 7-string version of my Stars RR, but it would take some months to save up the $$ - way longer than the time KXK's ordering window was open.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ebony fret board. Being one of the most dense woods you can get for the fret board this adds sustain and punch to the guitar also you don't have to use dye (like on rosewood) to get that black color.
Ouch - just punked Ibanez :lol:

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Dont like Jacksons, but good lord those axes are beauts and I'd LOVE to own one.

Never felt this way about a Jackson before.... weird :scratch:

:lol:

astm

Reaction score
I didn't understand what he ment with the Fender jack. Does he mean javing a regular jack plate like this on the side?

')