Jackson 7's Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter HurrDurr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Voron

Reaction score
Just got a chance to get this amazing Jackson "BULB" HT7 US to try. Killer guitar!
I'm not a Periphery fan, but this axe!!!! :bowdown:

Plays awesome :shred:

Arkon

Reaction score
I'll probably buy a js32 7 dinky.
I've read in the previous page about noise issue. Do pickups have cavity shielding? My luthier takes 50 euros to do shielding, and it's quite a lot of money.
Do you know what strings it has default? I want to use 0.10 gauge, and was wondering if I'd have to adjust the nut to fit those strings.

azyat

吉他之道
Reaction score
I've been a part of Jackson community for more than a year with my bloody red Broderick 7string. One of my favorite guitars up to date, despite its relatively heavy weight.

Also it's quite an exception for me that I didn't want to change the stock Dimarzio's, but now I have a set of BKP C-Bombs, and the bobbins are black-red zebra - just imagine, they would look killer on the red guitar :)
So, any thoughts about trying them in my Broderick? I have had a nice experience with Nailbombs in Ibby RGT320, so I think they should fit in really well, but maybe anybody have tried this combo?

bigboy

Reaction score
With a chucky cheese smile I can say today I joined the Jackson 7 string club. Js 22-7 dka the gloss black version is my new weapon of choice to attempt to make brutal metal hahaha. Anyways great thread I'll bump the hellout of this thread so if anyone wants to start a topic or add to one i an promise I'll at least see it/comment. K rock on $$!

bigboy

Reaction score
That does, indeed, rock, even if it's not an actual Jackson.

I was hoping for a Davidson sig Warrior 7 this year, but, alas, it didn't happen.

Tad off topic but I had a 2000's warrior I did not care for it. I'd like a 7 warrior to try one day.

pattonfreak1

Bored Member
Reaction score
Received it Monday and I'm a fan
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guitars/307051-ngd-jackson-js22-7-a.html

49800d1454982515-ngd-jackson-js22-7-fb_img_1454982431416.jpg

Odinson_thered

Reaction score
I got this the other day, sorry our shop was a mess. Jackson slat7 in quicksilver. I love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    985.6 KB · Views: 72

Krazy Kalle

Reaction score
I was one day away ordering the Jackson DKA 7 in Satin white. There's no other guitar which would fit my current needs so hard. Yesterday the last model was sold. I'm so sad and upset right now. Does anyone know a good Alternative? Bolt on on neck, Satin Finish, maple neck, hard Tail Bridge, passive PUs. Damn it. (Sorry for uppercases, Handy does, to tired to correct).

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
I was one day away ordering the Jackson DKA 7 in Satin white. There's no other guitar which would fit my current needs so hard. Yesterday the last model was sold. I'm so sad and upset right now. Does anyone know a good Alternative? Bolt on on neck, Satin Finish, maple neck, hard Tail Bridge, passive PUs. Damn it. (Sorry for uppercases, Handy does, to tired to correct).

Can't you just place an order for one?

Krazy Kalle

Reaction score
Can't you just place an order for one?

This was the Plan. There was a B-Stock on Thomann for only 709€. Now I could only order a new one for 960€, which is a bit about my Budget. Even the 709€ was critical.
I'm just a student without money and I also want to buy the Firehawk FX from Line 6.
I may try to find a used one, but I can't do here, because I don't have enough posts...
I could also get a JS32-7, but it wouldn't make me as happy as the DKA would. :(

Krazy Kalle

Reaction score
Okay nevermind my last post, I just ordered the DKA7 :D
I could save 100€ because it has a little crack in the headstock finish.
Hope it really is little :|
But at the end of this week I can proudly call myself a Jackson owner :)

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
Just got a chance to get this amazing Jackson "BULB" HT7 US to try. Killer guitar!
I'm not a Periphery fan, but this axe!!!! :bowdown:

Plays awesome :shred:

Very awesome playing (and tone), but you need to shake dem strangs! Get that vibrato going.

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
Okay nevermind my last post, I just ordered the DKA7 :D
I could save 100€ because it has a little crack in the headstock finish.
Hope it really is little :|
But at the end of this week I can proudly call myself a Jackson owner :)

Looking forward to the NGD thread! I love the DKA7. I'm considering selling my JL-7 and grab one of them instead.

metale

Reaction score
Joining this club in a couple weeks :D Been seven-less for quite some years.

')