Jackson 7's Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter HurrDurr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I played one of the non-USA Broderick 7's yesterday - great guitar, good fit and finish, Dimarzios...really solid for $1000.

I've been curious about these but I doubt I'd like one better than the SLAT so I haven't moved on it. I wish I could find one to play. The Jackson dealers around here suck as far as the high-level imports go. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leurdamort

Reaction score
csrr10.jpg

Leurdamort

Reaction score
I'm not sure it's from NAMM but was posted this weekend on the official Jackson Account on Instagram.

Sunlit Omega

Chaos Engineer
Contributor
Reaction score
I've got a SLAT3-7 incoming from a good friend of mine. When it arrives I'll be sure to post up some pictures!

guy_in_a_band357

just a guy in a band
Reaction score
Just scored a DK7-M myself...I'll be sure to post a video review soon after I have some time with it and get over the "Honeymoon" phase. There is just almost no info, pics, etc out there on the new DK7's

rockstarazuri

Reaction score
I just fell in love with a Jackson Chris Broderick Pro 7! It was really awesome when I tried it at a store!

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just scored a DK7-M myself...I'll be sure to post a video review soon after I have some time with it and get over the "Honeymoon" phase. There is just almost no info, pics, etc out there on the new DK7's

I'd actually really like to see that.

')