Jackson/Charvel 2018 Line Up/NAMM Speculation Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Let the record show that I was 100% on board with this:
Jackson-Pro-DK2M-Limited-Run-Black-and-White-Crackle-1.jpg

Untitled-design25.jpg

I don't play enough thrash to justify having something so badass looking, but god I want one :lol:

It has the terrible looking AT headstock.

You shut your whore mouth. The AT headstock looks fantastic on Vs. And Soloists. Anything other than that ugly singlecut.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
What are those inlays? A literal shark fin coming out of the water like Jaws? I guess that is kinda a funny double entendre on a Jackson.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I’m not sure if anyone posted about it, but I just saw Dave D. hint that there will be a Pro series DD Warrior 7! That I could rationalize!

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
I do love that. Would never buy a V since I only play in my bedroom, but I think it looks fantastic.

Classical footrest (either home-made or purchased) solves that. Everyone needs a V in their life ;)

Reactions: Aso

Necros

Reaction score
I really hope they upgrade the WRXMG model with ebony fretboard so its available for export from US, it having a rosewood board is what kept me from ordering one last year. Pity they dont pay the proper attention to the Warrior line, they really need a guitar in the $1-2K range, i feel like theres quite a huge jump from 800$ WRXMG to the 4000$ X series. Just upgrading the board to ebony and putting an OFR instead of FR Special would be a huge boost.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Charvel has a vid up of the 24-fret Pro Mods. No single cut. Pretty much a Jackson DK2M but with a Strat head, Charvel logo, and other finishes.

I don’t get the point (just you know, make them as DK2Ms?).

')