Jackson/Charvel 2018 Line Up/NAMM Speculation Thread

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
What year was the first run that you tried?
2013, the first year. 2 quicksilver SL2s and a black one. I had a huge boner for that quicksilver SL2, so I was really bummed the first and third time having one in hand that was pretty much unplayable.
From the 2013 line, I had tried those three SL2s personally, but owned an RRMG and a DK2M. The DK2M was the silverburst one, really a beauty. First time I loved the sound of a JB. Was totally happy with that guitar stock, total rarity.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
2013, the first year. 2 quicksilver SL2s and a black one. I had a huge boner for that quicksilver SL2, so I was really bummed the first and third time having one in hand that was pretty much unplayable.
From the 2013 line, I had tried those three SL2s personally, but owned an RRMG and a DK2M. The DK2M was the silverburst one, really a beauty. First time I loved the sound of a JB. Was totally happy with that guitar stock, total rarity.

Ah okay. Mine are 17s so seems like they got their stuff in order.

And ditto on the JB. I've got JB/Jazz in all 3 guitars (just different tunings). It's by far my favorite bridge pickup for what I do.

')