Jackson/Charvel/EVH 2024

• Thread starter JimF
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Halffarmer

Reaction score

FrashyFroo

Reaction score

JDizzle

Reaction score
Damn. I’ve already got a gloss black dk24 2pt but wished it had an ebony fretboard. I wonder if the other specs are all the same.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
My biggest complaint with the DK24 line was the lack of ebony boards. Very happy to see that gloss black with one. It's a bummer that bubblegum pink comes with roasted instead of ebony. Missed opportunity. Hopefully there are more though.

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
1705415886676.png

bassplayer8

Reaction score
SUrprised at the js 32 rr 7 string. Did not expect that to be in the lineup. Any news on a possible new warrior?

jonsick

Reaction score
I wrote it about the Pro Series Broderick I purchased, my 2 Indo Jackson (the other being a DK7Q), are of much better quality than my Indo PRS (same production time frame) and in another galaxy of (better) quality than my 2 Indo Ibby (an S and a Xiphos) but I must add that the Ibbys are pre 2010
I'm not sure your experience, but I have two Broderick Pro 7 strings too.
The first I bought around 2016 or so? It had a floyd rose special and lasted me a good 2 years before it needed replacing.
On a whim I bought another one of the same model and colour just as they were going out, so that was about 2022. The Floyd Rose Special was junk from the get go and the overall quality of the newer guitar was significantly less than its older brother.

Guitars are getting worse IMO, not better.

')