Jackson/Charvel/EVH 2024

• Thread starter JimF
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Its a super nice shape. Definitely an improvement over the previous Dinky Modern shape they had. That old shape screamed "we need a new guitar design by lunch, and its 11:45".
I haven't listened to Jinjer since they first got popular a few years ago, bands change and sounds evolve, but listening to those riffs - what genre are they now? Djent? Modern progressive? Not that labelling & genres help anything, just wondering.
Back to the point in hand, if Jackson take that shape and run with it, that would seriously tempt me. To be honest if that had some sort of fretboard inlay I'd be interested. No need for a 27" scale but it's always nice to have different specs on instruments.
The pointer horns and solid finish help a lot tbh. It's a really killer looking guitar. And I'm glad Jackson's doing a lot more 6 string baritones. Not many companies wanna make them

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
That is very true!
Interesting move by Jackson to use in house pickups. Wonder if its a cost saving move?
Either way I always expect to change pickups so if it makes the instrument cheaper then good news!

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
That is very true!
Interesting move by Jackson to use in house pickups. Wonder if its a cost saving move?
Either way I always expect to change pickups so if it makes the instrument cheaper then good news!
Most of Jackson's pickups rip. They're just as good as most SD or Dimarzio sets. But also, yes, most likely cost saving for sure. I'd imagine homie usually has some other brand of pickups.

jrn1308

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I think these haven't been posted yet?

1721897365298.png

1721897400551.png

')