Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

slan

Reaction score
Here's my 1990 475 Deluxe in Desert Crackle!

Pickups:

SD Dimebucker (Bridge)
SD Quarter Pound (Middle)
SD Little '59 (Neck)

The volume knob used to be right next to the bridge pickup, which bugged me. I replaced it with a kill switch and moved the volume knob where the first tone knob was.

charvel.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Korneo

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Kevin Bond signature one ?
I search for one for a very long time without succes..

manu80

Reaction score
his new sig looks fatter than the previous ESP sig he had, which was really like a charvel star. I got one and put it next to the Jackson, the ESP looks really better
No bevels graphic etc...

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
his new sig looks fatter than the previous ESP sig he had, which was really like a charvel star. I got one and put it next to the Jackson, the ESP looks really better
No bevels graphic etc...
The bevels aren't a graphic, they're actual bevels. I own an actual charvel star custom and an older jackson gus g. They're almost identical in size/shape except for the bevels and the gus g has a deeper cutaway and slightly thinner neck horn.
20200806_104846.jpg

20200806-104837.jpg

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
not sure about the lockmeister, but the original schaller should fit
the gotoh is basically like the ofr

The Lockmeister is exactly the same size as an OFR. It basically *is* an OFR with better alloys for the clamp blocks and screws so they don't rust out as easily.

mbardu

Reaction score

Si tu n'es pas forcement attache a l'esthetique Kevin Bond, alors pour moi les meilleures options en RR c'est (en dessous de 500$) une RRXT de ~2015/2017 si tu peux essayer ou comparer (la qualite est aleatoire, mais les bonnes sont tres bonnes pour le prix), et entre 500 et 1000$ j'essaierais de trouver une Jackson Stars- il y en a regulierement en vente d'occase. Une vieille RR5 Japonaise c'est aussi top en qualite, mais un peu bling et seulement 22 frettes.

Last edited:

mbardu

Reaction score
Hey on that note, there is currently a RR7 on Reverb - too bad it's a bit beat up:

ehzjglff5xtwp749iq9l.jpg

I thought those were pretty rare, but if not, please disregard.

Latest posts

')