Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
I shall be joining the club extremely soon. Until I officially join I will simply leave this
SL1_Soloist_Gun_Metal_Grey_U23492_c.jpg

Cannot wait to see it man! You will love it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Cannot wait to see it man! You will love it!
I sure hope so, I've only played one soloist ever and it was fantastic but I have ventured down the ibanez path lately. However my gear whoring has gotten the best of me so I will have an SL1 in the stable as well.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
how the heck did i miss this thread???

after much drooling, im gonna have to drag out some of my "case queens" & take some pics...

Azathoth43

ל ו ו י י ת ן
Reaction score
My only Jackson. A Dinky mut.

20130127210612.jpg

Its got an old Dinky XL neck on a cool pearl orange body.OFR with a BKP Aftermath in the bridge, I need to find some single coils that match the green of the BKP though.

ZachK

Ronda Rousey Fanboy
Reaction score
Sold this bad boy to a friend the other day. he's put 6+ hours on it already, I put maybe 3 hours on it total. He loves the thing. It's an old PS-3 from the 90's. Modded with coil tap and Ibanez V1/V2 pickups.

I also have a Carvel from around that time, I haven't been able to get much info on it. It's currently being taken apart. I'll post a pic if i can. It's currently the only one I have of it complete, and it's old and blurry. Maybe when I get around to doing my mods i'll post again. I've ripped the middle pickup out because I can't play without hitting it.

I'm gonna put some SC sized hum buckers in there soon, locking tuners, new pots etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0658.jpg
    IMG_0658.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0662.jpg
    IMG_0662.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Charvel.jpg
    Charvel.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 31

jrstinkfish

Reaction score
It's a pretty awesome guitar. I only have two guitars, swapping out the 2nd one often as I get tired of it (my main guitar is an Explorer, it's not going anywhere), but I think this one is staying, and the missus will just have to deal when it turns into a 3 guitar collection with my next case of GAS :) The stock HZs are lame, these D-Activators really bring it to life, very aggressive and crunchy as long as you don't overdo it on the gain on the amp (sometimes I have to roll back the volume on the guitar itself). No neck dive, and it's very comfortable to play. Looks and feels more expensive than it really is. I'm still not 100% used to playing a V standing up, but I'm getting there.

You really can't beat the KVXT for the price for a Jackson V. Got mine off eBay, $475 shipped, brand new with the Jackson SKB case.

')