Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
FMIC is really trying to blur the lines for what is made where, I think. They're mixing Korean and Mexican Charvels and Indo, Mexican, Korean and Chinese Jacksons with no obvious rhyme or reason.

A lot of brands are doing that. We like to think of the pandemic as "over" but in other parts of the world it's like two years behind.

They're sourcing stuff wherever they can from whomever they can.

FMIC contracts are like gold, so they can muscle production away from smaller brands too.

It certainly helps that every year country of manufacture matters less and less to the consumer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
These are Travis Levrier's (STS, Entheos, Intervals currently) soloists. Does anyone know the specs or where I can read more about them? Kind of obsessed with him lately. I also like how they have normal-ish soloist bodies with the non-ugly 3+4 headstocks, it's a fairly unique configuration.

Attachments

• 0fa9a15442c498406ed97a58234b493f.jpg
    0fa9a15442c498406ed97a58234b493f.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
These are Travis Levrier's (STS, Entheos, Intervals currently) soloists. Does anyone know the specs or where I can read more about them? Kind of obsessed with him lately. I also like how they have normal-ish soloist bodies with the non-ugly 3+4 headstocks, it's a fairly unique configuration.
I've seen the one on the left before. The right one looks to have no forearm contour. Weird. But I do like the headstocks.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Are those arch tops or is the body thinner? Is Jackson going to make black machines?

xzacx

Reaction score
That thing would be about 100x better with a rosewood board.

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
Isn't it some kind of green saving the environment by making stuff out of plastic like vegan leather?
I doubt it's very eco friendly, as it's resins and whatnot. However, I think it looks rad in the way that various different patterned paint jobs do.

')