Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stooly

Reaction score
Here's my Custom Shop King V in rare Silverswirl finish

full

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
I have its Kelly brother in the same finish (not a custom shop one though). It's a unique finish.

Stooly

Reaction score
Man, that finish looks amazing on that Kelly too! I've been looking but only found one over the years for $3500.... It would be nice to have the matching pair.

Stooly

Reaction score
wow ! how about thos pups ? duncan axis ? how do they sound ?
Seymour Duncan Parallel Axis Trembucker Distortions. I really love those pickups, so much so I put another set in my green USA King V. Very balanced between strings and articulate.

StrmRidr

Hide your Jacksons
Reaction score
Man, that finish looks amazing on that Kelly too! I've been looking but only found one over the years for $3500.... It would be nice to have the matching pair.

I won't go in specifics but I paid a third of that for mine (dead serious). I was actually considering selling it since I'm a V guy and never really got used to the shape. But considering how rare they are to find I just can't get myself to let it go.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
I won't go in specifics but I paid a third of that for mine (dead serious). I was actually considering selling it since I'm a V guy and never really got used to the shape. But considering how rare they are to find I just can't get myself to let it go.
You could also make some serious profit though! But I completely understand the want to keep because of it's rarity. I had a pretty rare ESP that I really wanted to keep for the longest time, even though I absolutely hated playing it. I ended up forcing myself to sell it and I never looked back.

Stooly

Reaction score
I paid under $1700 for that King V so I believe it. There are deals if you hunt for them!

Latest posts

')