Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
Those V's fuck. What are they? I need them in my life <3

The 2 silverburst V's and the 2 matte black warriors are prototypes Jackson had one of their overseas factories make to see how well they built 7 string guitars. They all came with EMGs and Floyd Rose Pro (lo-pro) trems. They're the only ones like them!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
The 2 silverburst V's and the 2 matte black warriors are prototypes Jackson had one of their overseas factories make to see how well they built 7 string guitars. They all came with EMGs and Floyd Rose Pro (lo-pro) trems. They're the only ones like them!

Shit, I thought you were going to say something like that :p Half an hour of googling and I couldn't find anything. I've managed to get myself one 7 string Rhoads but I need more 7 string V's in my life :p

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
Sounds like those are the prototypes for Dave Davidson's import Warrior that was just released. Thats really cool. Is there a story behind how you got them?

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
Stupid slow site double post

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
hey guys, Wanted to ask. What can you tell me about this 2005 Charvel pointy reissue that I have on the way?

Looks killer. People are saying this thing sounds amazing and is almost custom shop quality (or at least better than USA production).

Any info you can give me?

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds like those are the prototypes for Dave Davidson's import Warrior that was just released. Thats really cool. Is there a story behind how you got them?

I believe these were made around the time Dave got his first 7 String Warrior, the Spalted maple one. So that's what I've thought as well, just haven't ever gotten confirmation on it.

I worked for Fender a couple years ago and got to know the right people. When they were getting rid of them to make room in the warehouse I made sure I told the people who ran the warehouse that I would buy them. And thus, I acquired these unique guitars.

Reaction score
Jackson y2kv on the way !!! Yipeeeee !
nice collection i got put mine up here. nice y2kv i missed out on these some many times when i had the cash now there almost out of reach.i was to busy buying up and restoring charvels. which brings me too.what would it take to get a tracing of the head stock and body next time u change strings lol.hope im not out of line but desperet to do this project

Reaction score
im curantly working on finishing up my custom green quilted maple burst charvel kelly hope that made the kelly guys drool.

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
1989 Model 375 Deluxe:

2zin77l.jpg

1110d3n.jpg

2hh0z60.jpg

Reaction score
Picked up this 7 string TY-2 a while back. Totally blown away by the build quality and playablity, neck is super thin (think Ibanez Super Wizard)....for a budget 7 this thing totally slays:

2rrqbg3.jpg

oa6h7a.jpg

x1ap03.jpg

9uoxzt.jpg

, post: 4770193, member: 48457"]View attachment 55473[/QUOTE]
Picked up this 7 string TY-2 a while back. Totally blown away by the build quality and playablity, neck is super thin (think Ibanez Super Wizard)....for a budget 7 this thing totally slays:

2rrqbg3.jpg

oa6h7a.jpg

x1ap03.jpg

9uoxzt.jpg

')