Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LaceySwiss

Reaction score
^ A lot to like there!

Love that trans finished soloist in particular. Is that Chlorine Burst?
It's a blue burst finish. Looks darker in the photo, but the blue is a little brighter than what it appears. Not chlorine burst though.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Assembled car parts and disassembled guitars. My girlfriend loves our living room right now :lol:
40388933005_f4ffbc119d_k.jpg

Mathemagician

Reaction score
the splatter.....kills !!!!!
I'd dig a guitar like that but now that I've got a kid I don't know...doesn't feel the same...maybe i'm becoming too old for this shit !!!

If you don’t start cranking music for at least 30 minutes a day you’ll be an “old man” before the year is out. A blood splatter guitar can postpone that diagnosis by YEARS.

Edika

Reaction score
I'd dig a guitar like that but now that I've got a kid I don't know...doesn't feel the same...maybe i'm becoming too old for this shit !!!

Hey man, I've got two kids now and I'm going the opposite way. Guitars with graphics and paint jobs I would find tacky in the past become more appealing and I'm getting back to pointy guitars again. Midlife crisis maybe? Lol

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey man, I've got two kids now and I'm going the opposite way. Guitars with graphics and paint jobs I would find tacky in the past become more appealing and I'm getting back to pointy guitars again. Midlife crisis maybe? Lol

This. I've developed a bit of an obnoxious Dean boner lately because of their guitar graphics xD

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score

I don't have a kid, but I kind of agree with that feeling. Clean cut accountant; Vs and Warriors don't really fit my look.

But god damn do I want that natural Warriorr :lol:

')