Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
MVIMG_20180704_190205.jpg

Figured this belonged here also and shouldn't only be hiding in a ERG post about my baritone KV

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
Interesting font choice. Can't say I've seen any other CS Jacksons like that. Very cool!
It's a Gothic version that isn't used very much and probably not available unless Masterbuilt. I can't remember where I originally saw it but I asked about it when I ordered my Grenn/Purple masterbuilt KV and have just kept using it.

MatiasTolkki

Burn In Agony
Reaction score
It's a green to purple flip/flop paint. Goes from a really vivid metal flake emerald green to a dark reddish purple depending on lighting.

Woooooo, how much did that one cost you? A soloist with that scheme would be the tits.

mastapimp

Reaction score
It really sucks. I’ve been on the verge of buying the Pro Series WR7 for this exact reason, but just keep holding out that some Custom Shop 7 that I like will pop up used. (There’s a Canadian dealer with a USA WR7 left, but it’s asking an unrealistic price and I actually like the look of the Pro Series better - I can’t stand the visible neck-thru stripe. For that money, I want to spec it myself or at least actually like how it looks.) I have a USA Broderick and love it other than the fact it’s roughly 12 pounds. The other current USA options aren’t of interest to me because they’re longer scale and/or bolt-ons.

Someone has a Death Warrior up in the marketplace that I’d probably take if I didn’t hate the inlays. I’m really kicking myself for selling a couple Custom Shops I used to have now that after 20 years of trying I’m actually regularly playing 7s. I might end up just trying to find a lighter Broderick because it’s one of the best guitars I’ve ever owned aside from being so heavy.

That guitar you mentioned from Tundra has been on their shelf for a year and a half. They're asking about $2200 more than I paid for mine brand new. I'd contact them and try to talk them down...it'll never sell at 6K.

I also have a USA Broderick and the WR7 is much lighter. Although you may not like the stripe, you're giving up the bevels/carves because the production models use a thin veneer for a top. Haven't had a chance to play the production WR7 but have heard good reviews.

Samark

Inactive. It’s been a pleasure.
Reaction score
It's a Gothic version that isn't used very much and probably not available unless Masterbuilt. I can't remember where I originally saw it but I asked about it when I ordered my Grenn/Purple masterbuilt KV and have just kept using it.

Wow, what tuners are they? LSR or something?

xzacx

Reaction score
That guitar you mentioned from Tundra has been on their shelf for a year and a half. They're asking about $2200 more than I paid for mine brand new. I'd contact them and try to talk them down...it'll never sell at 6K.

I also have a USA Broderick and the WR7 is much lighter. Although you may not like the stripe, you're giving up the bevels/carves because the production models use a thin veneer for a top. Haven't had a chance to play the production WR7 but have heard good reviews.

Oh I have hahah - they don't seem interested in moving on the price. Oh well, they can sit on it forever.

And yeah, I just don't think I can do the Pro series. It actually is pretty nice - I've played it a few times, but I know I'd always want the "proper" bevels and carves. (I've played a Custom Shop too with a flat top and it gets a little uncomfortable, which is one of a Warriors best traits.) I'll hold out until a cool Custom Shop pops up, or someone sells their USA WR7. I actually wouldn't mind just getting a Beaulieu 7, but I don't really like the Pablo-looking cutouts and small sharkfins. For the right price though, I'd take one. There was a brand new one listed for like $1,400 a little while back I wish I would have grabbed.

Wow, what tuners are they? LSR or something?
Those are replacement knobs Schaller makes, that basically look like LSRs.

Yash94

Emperor V
Reaction score
I'll join the party. My Black Pearl KV1 and Trans Amber King V Pro. Couldn't find a pic of the KV Pro without the ESP Arrow :p And yeah, that's my whole collection as of now.

EpQapMyyus8.jpg

07UQlMozmTw.jpg

Viginez

Reaction score
That guitar you mentioned from Tundra has been on their shelf for a year and a half. They're asking about $2200 more than I paid for mine brand new. I'd contact them and try to talk them down...it'll never sell at 6K
weird shop. they once had multiple warriors on reverb, but used the same pics for every offer (different price tags). i asked them for particular pics, no response.

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
Oh I have hahah - they don't seem interested in moving on the price. Oh well, they can sit on it forever.

<snip>

Those are replacement knobs Schaller makes, that basically look like LSRs.

Tundra is a Canadian shop and Jackson's are crazy expensive up there from what I hear. They just may not have a lot of wiggle room due to the USD to CAD conversion rate.

Yes, they are Schaller M10 buttons on the M6 tuners. I am not sure they make them anymore since Schaller's site doesn't list them anymore.

Vhyle

Jackson Shill
Reaction score
I'll join the party. My Black Pearl KV1 and Trans Amber King V Pro. Couldn't find a pic of the KV Pro without the ESP Arrow :p And yeah, that's my whole collection as of now.

EpQapMyyus8.jpg

07UQlMozmTw.jpg

Nice Vs! I dig the Arrow design quite a bit. I actually wish that Jackson would do a similar cutaway at the heel with their Vs, like the Arrow has.

')