Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
52105049_10101949884667606_6137901032153284608_o.jpg

Getting put away with a humidity pack because my new house's "high efficiency furnace" is destroying all my guitars.
I would do very stupid things to acquire this insane guitar :lol:

Man that thing rules so hard.

Reaction score
I'm starting to really miss my old Model 6 after going through the last few pages of this thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalHex

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That's so cool!
Yeah we used to hang out when he lived near me and he would give me a few lessons and he also produced a song for the last band I was in.

Whats amazing is that he filled in for Jeff Loomis last year touring with Arch Enemy and when he came home the next day he played his solo stuff at a small bar in my town. So he went from playing in front of like 50,000 people or whatever one night, to playing in front of like 15 the next night!

He was delivering chinese food as his day job so, I hope he gets his big break one day soon!

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
Yeah we used to hang out when he lived near me and he would give me a few lessons and he also produced a song for the last band I was in.

Whats amazing is that he filled in for Jeff Loomis last year touring with Arch Enemy and when he came home the next day he played his solo stuff at a small bar in my town. So he went from playing in front of like 50,000 people or whatever one night, to playing in front of like 15 the next night!

He was delivering chinese food as his day job so, I hope he gets his big break one day soon!

Cool story. Yeah, hopefully he gets a longer term gig!

Luafcm

Reaction score
Love my Jacksons! Glad I scooped them up when they were still made properly in Japan. The USA is awesome, the Japs are close competition. XL is nicer than the DK2's. I've played many new offshore Jacksons and sadly they don't seem right. USA KV2 has no plastic parts on it (except maybe in the pickup and elcetronic parts).
Jackson DinkyXL.jpg Jackson DK2.jpg Jackson DK2S Sustainer.jpg Jackson USA KV2.jpg

MASS DEFECT

SS.ORG Infiltrator
Reaction score