Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
I've posted my charvel custom in other threads but I don't think I've shown it off here.
20190322-125523.jpg

My my my. Look at these almost Gumby like points. So rounded. So curvy. Oh how the turntables have turned.

Chanson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Anyone seen Chris Brodericks new pointy custom Jackson shape?

Also Jeff Loomis said on Instagram he would have a Pro signature coming soon!

xzacx

Reaction score
Anyone own one of the limited edition cs hsh charvel strats? They only came in surf green amd were aged quite heavily. Roasted basswood body and roasted flame maple neck. Ive been trying to hunt one, but with no luck. https://wildwestguitars.com/images/...e-heavy-relic-surf-green-cr0045-main__wwg.jpg

I don't, but the only reason is because I didn't like the heavy relicing. I tried to talk myself into it since it's basically a Govan with a proper Floyd, and I loved the Govan I had (other than wishing it had a regular Floyd).

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
I did a thing. Not sure if I want to keep this neck or the piranha inlays I had on it.View attachment 74616
Whoa..... dude please keep it the way it is. I pretty much hate most non super strat shapes, but that is just gorgeous! I love the look of the maple fretboard and headstock, add the black binding and inlays and you have such an amazing package. I'd love this exact look but with a dinky or soloist. Also bonus points for the P3 avatar :D

Heroooh

Deer Napkin
Reaction score
I don't, but the only reason is because I didn't like the heavy relicing. I tried to talk myself into it since it's basically a Govan with a proper Floyd, and I loved the Govan I had (other than wishing it had a regular Floyd).

How did you find the GG trem? Id rather have that than a normal floyd but thats just me.

xzacx

Reaction score
How did you find the GG trem? Id rather have that than a normal floyd but thats just me.

In that case, you might want to save a bunch of money and just get a GG—they seem to go for really good prices used, at least in the U.S. That trem great for what it is, I just prefer to have a locking nut and fine tuners.

')