Jackson COW 7

• Thread starter I_infect
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_infect

Reaction score
*****Sold, pending payment*****

Black Jackson COW 7, currently has an EMG 81-7 installed, if you'd rather the original 707 let me know and I'll swap it out. Has a chip off the point of the headstock, body is in gorgeous shape though. I also installed a custom pickup ring by fretsonthenet, just to stabilize the pickup a bit, so it wouldn't wobble when raised.
Asking $550 shipped, paypal only. Ebay ID is infectedmusic, and Heavy Ed knows me here. I'm in the US and would ship free in the US and Canada. No international shipping please. I have it listed on the bay too for the same price, so it might go quick, it might not. I have too many and this is one that I play the least so it's gotta go...

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

I_infect

Reaction score
Bump... $525 shipped US and Canada through paypal... gotta fund some other stuff.

I_infect

Reaction score
Thanks man... it's a great guitar, the necks are really sweet on these. Out of everything I own this sustains better than anything, it's a bolt on and it beats my set necks and neck throughs. I'm just used to Schecter necks now, so it's not my thing, and I gotta fund some new stuff.

I_infect

Reaction score
I'm really thinking about keeping this one as I played it again last night.... to anyone interested it may be your chance before I change my mind. $500 shipped...

troyguitar

Reaction score
I've been eyeing this one - waiting for either one of a couple sales of my own to go through to have the money. With any luck I'll have it over the weekend.

I_infect

Reaction score
Ok... honestly I'm torn; and I figured I'd ask. If no one was interested I'd pull it so let me know whenever.

Sold, pending payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')