FS Jackson CS Soloist 2007 CSB [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1b4n3z

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Custom Shop one off Soloist (2H) from 2007
Modifications (if any): Duncan Custom & '59 pickups
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC, hang tag, trem arm
Location (City,State or City,Country): Helsinki, Finland
International OK? : Yes
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM preferred
References (eBay or other forum userid): Many deals here and on MyLesPaul, countless deals locally on Muusikoiden.net
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1770 EUR

Here's a one-off custom order SL2H from 2007 (by hang tag). This is the easiest playing Jackson - or any guitar for that matter - I have seen in my ~20 years of playing.

Specs are pretty much as pictured: alder wings, thick and very figured maple top, maple neck and fretboard, ebony inlays, satin finished back of the neck (extremely comfortable) and matching headstock. Floyd Rose Original and Duncan pickups.

Condition is very good - some scratches and slight finish cracking on headstock (not due to a trauma, but perhaps overtightening one of the tuner bolts). I don't have the truss rod cover nor the tremolo cavity cover. I tend to keep them off anyways so I haven't bothered to find replacements. Should be easy as they are standard USA parts.

Frets are wide and rather low - probably by request as there are no dents, plateaus or grooves of any kind, just wide and low. That feature really makes this guitar a superb player and helps to keep action insanely low too.

Comes in the original hard shell case.

I've priced this gem low due to those few missing parts and cosmetic reasons.

Shipping ~50 euros within EU, elsewhere case by case

Pictures:
42012877601_2ed5855d15_h.jpg
40206019660_aaa5085353_h.jpg
41121593575_2216d3cf53_c.jpg
42012877441_d5af3b9676_c.jpg
40206019320_1c4e6cfcdf_c.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.