Jackson Custom Shop 8 strings???

• Thread starter bls4lyfe01
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bls4lyfe01

Reaction score
Does the jackson CS do 8 strings?? Anyone have any pics of of any cs 8 strings done by jackson? searched but found nothing........

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rumor has it that COW has asked for one or has already received one. I don't know if that's an option - best bet is to contact a Dealer and put in a quote for one.

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
that would be INCREDIBLE if they ever started doing production 8s

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Rumor has it that COW has asked for one or has already received one. I don't know if that's an option - best bet is to contact a Dealer and put in a quote for one.

Hopefully his crack habit gets the better of him and we get some sweet shots of it on ebay.

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
You know what would be even more sick? If Jackson made the COW 7 or SLAT-7 left handed!

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Hell yeah!! I always wondered what an 8 string RR or Soloist would look like!

malphas

Reaction score
I contacted them a little while back about the possibility of an 8 string and they basically told me no way.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I contacted them a little while back about the possibility of an 8 string and they basically told me no way.

Things can change.

After a few decades, maybe. :lol:

Seriously, though, look how fast Ibanez decided to build an eight and then actually built them. It all depends on how much interest there is and how much money can be made.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
I thought it was a miracle that Jackson started making a few 7's. Although they still don't have a USA version just the imports. You can always pay them big bucks to do a CS 7.

I highly doubt they will make 8's though.

bls4lyfe01

Reaction score
Just emailed a jackson service member he told me they could do it but to contac a dealer.........I did and he said they won't do it??? Should I just put on order form 8 stringand see what happens???

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Just emailed a jackson service member he told me they could do it but to contac a dealer.........I did and he said they won't do it??? Should I just put on order form 8 stringand see what happens???

Why not? I'd be curious to hear what they say. And when you get the quote sheet back from Jackson, the number with only 7 digits is their phone number. The other one is the price.:lol:
Seriously, though, keep us posted. I don't suspect it will be cheap, but you'll see a lot of these from us: :bowdown:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why not? I'd be curious to hear what they say. And when you get the quote sheet back from Jackson, the number with only 7 digits is their phone number. The other one is the price.:lol:
Seriously, though, keep us posted. I don't suspect it will be cheap, but you'll see a lot of these from us: :bowdown:

I will say, the quotes I have gotten from the JCS have been pretty fair. Those from ESP........ welll.......:lol:.

bls4lyfe01

Reaction score
Ha yea ill let you guys know....getting a few polka dot flying v karl sandovals built..in a 7 string that is trying to get the rr concorde built as I 7 but I know it will be almost impossible..but really dp want a jackson 8 since they seem to be non existent ha

troyguitar

Reaction score
Hell yeah!! I always wondered what an 8 string RR or Soloist would look like!

l_d9ec06a565904850a69a3f62f8e8e37c.jpg

')