Jackson DK2M

• Thread starter ToneLabeouf
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ToneLabeouf

Se7en String Shredda
Reaction score
Played one of these bad boys today at Long and McQuade and it felt like sex in my hands (the neck profile was gorgeous), but I never really got to test out the pickups or Floyd on it, but the pups are authentic Duncans so I know I don't have to worry about them. I was just wondering how the Floyd is, as I know it's a licensed Floyd. Stability, etc.

If anyone around these parts has one, your input would be greatly appreciated!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMythras

Reaction score
My buddy has one, the same trem as my RR3. Seeing as its the only Floyd I've ever owned, I have nothing to compare it to, but my trem is very stable. His has some stability issues, but he bought his used from GC (yuck) and the posts had grooves in them. A quick swap of the posts and he described the feeling as "buttery" :lol: (and the stability issues were gone)

It's one awesome guitar, definitely recommend it :shred:

Reaction score
I've got one.
I love the floyd. no problems whatsoever. for me though i dont like the duncans.. im hoping to get atleast a 81 in the bridge sometime soon.
But yeah the floyd is awesome.

')