Jackson for 2014

• Thread starter Force
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
My inner 14 year old Alexi Laiho fanboy needs this.
2916320598-RRXMG.png
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ck that
1235211_759771517385264_1716607318_n.jpg

any 1 got CS dosh?

aside from the stickers and EMG pickups, these are exactly like his late 90's/early 00's RRs. edit: the yellow one has an unfinished neck, so there's one major difference

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jl-austin

Reaction score
I guess the Phil Collen Kelly is a one off? To bad, would be a good way to get my "photograph" groove on! :)

(I am showing my age here, I know. :) )

works0fheart

Tike Myson
Reaction score
^^ Those 2 Rhoads models up there have my interests... I'd buy the hell out of both of them.

electriceye

Reaction score
I guess the Phil Collen Kelly is a one off? To bad, would be a good way to get my "photograph" groove on! :)

(I am showing my age here, I know. :) )

It is now, but guarantee that people will build a ton of them. They're Custom Select, actually, so relatively "cheap." I think it's a cool ....ing idea and would love to see Phil Collen rocking those instead of the PC-1s.

Someone on the JCF board posted a bunch of concepts that he created a while back, including that exact guitar. Looked killer with the King V!

sell2792

Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed they didn't release more Soloists, yet. I know they mentioned more would come out as the year progressed, but I can only hold on to my tax returns for so long.

MatthewK

Reaction score
Those Alexi lookalikes need to be production models. Or at least make some production Rhoads that don't have a gillion volume and tone knobs.

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Those Alexi lookalikes need to be production models. Or at least make some production Rhoads that don't have a gillion volume and tone knobs.

You can get an RR24 through the Custom Select program. (3-4 month ETA)

Don Vito

Reaction score
There's the RR24 MIJ, but those are getting harder to come by. They usually have wing chips too(....ing wing chips).

Black Mamba

Reaction score
Here's a video Charvel uploaded with Jake E. Lee:

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
There's a new pro series 7 string Dinky coming this year as well. I'm sure someone's mentioned it before me. I've sort of been on hiatus for a while.

2914132554-DK7M.png

aneurysm

Type o´Negative
Reaction score
I really love the Look and Specs of it, but i wonder about the build Quality?
2914311557-Pro-Rhoads.png

givemeajackson

Reaction score
i need to get a good jackson! i love my schecter, and it beats the shit out of my charvel '92 avenger and my js32t kelly in terms of sound, build quality and action, but the jackson neck profile is simply perfect! with the compound radius added it is just the nonplusultra for my hands! any reports on the new pro series quality? the MIM ones? or should i rather look out for used MIJ pro series? i sort of don't trust the new factories until i played one. same with the x series, if they're made the same as my js from the same factory, it's not worth getting one for me, but if they're on par with the korean schecters... there are some in the x series which fit me perfectly spec wise...

')