Jackson Juggernaut HT7 - Signed by Misha - Looking for Regius, Duvell or similar

Hourglass1117

Banned
Reaction score
Description: Jackson Juggernaut HT7 in amber tiger eye. Arguably one of the best tops they ever put on one of these. Immaculate condition. Misha signed this guitar at a clinic at Wild West guitars when these were debuting this model. The signature has since worn down a little since it's on the back of the guitar. I can get you a photo of that if you're really interested. Again, the rest of the guitar is flawless.
Modifications: Pickups were swapped to Bare Knuckle Cold Sweat neck and Ceramic Nailbomb bridge. I had the fret ends dressed as this tends to be a problem for Arizona guitars. Nothing to worry about--they're buttery smooth now.
Accessories: Jackson official Bulb case. All other periphery/bulb branded accessories were given away.
International OK? : Possibly
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader
Price: I'm looking to replace this with another high-end 7 string. I'm very very interested in Mayones Regius or Duvell models. I also have an interest in trying out an Aristides 070. Also, although it's not a 7, I won't be able to resist a nice PRS Custom 24. I'm also willing to listen to any other (high-quality) guitars outside of these.

Tr8rxtB.jpg

JwiLccI.jpg

NmGTmQ3.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Denestacey

Reaction score
Yo man, I've got a Master Build Mayones Regius 7 Koa up for sale, 4.3$ would be interested in some sort of p/ex. I'm in the UK.

Hourglass1117

Banned
Reaction score
Bump. Motivated to sell!

Because imgur is weird, here's some hosted on postimg. Any others I can just send you privately because this is getting annoying. :rolleyes:

MLP_9992.jpg