Jackson Kelly Ke1-MF (31/100) 1996 american custom shop in EUROPE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

floyo123

Sir.Shredalot
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Jackson Kelly Ke1 MF (31/100) limited Floyd Rose made in USA CUSTOM SHOP
Modifications (if any): SD Invader as Pickup old will be selled too
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell Case and Pickup
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cologne, Germany
Contact Info (No Phone #s) bay : , icq 280682547 or PM
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):
immolie on ebay, floyo123 on jemsite
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1400 € (maybe we can talk about the pirce a while but i need your information of country to calculate shipping :))

Hey Guys i wanted to sell masy Jackson Kelly ke1-mf
i once bought it to "just" collect but, i recently found out that having a new amp is more important than deposing 5 guitars under your bed.

The Guitar is in an excellent Condition and youll get all accesoires that came with it :
Certificate of Authencity , Trem Arm, Warranty, Original hardshell case and so on.

The Guitar is built in 1996 by Jackson in the USA, the Guitar was never hurt by me or someone else it was just played at home, it has a little chip on the headstock (but if you pick up any jackson the all have it). It is hand signed by Marty Friedman and got a Invader Pickup

The Original SH4 will be included in this transaction so that you can choose yourself what you want :).

The Guitar is Neck Through and is made out of one Solid Piece it sounds really great!

Here are some Pics :)

ImageShack -

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

777timesgod

Officially the unofficial Forum Censor
Reaction score
Question time: Is this a limited edition usa jackson or a custom shop jackson?

Because i dont see a custom shop logo on the headstock, just the made in u.s.a bit.:wavey:

Budokid

Reaction score
Do you have any idea if the the hollow cavity needed for the floyd rose would result in any different tonal qualities when compared to the ke1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts