Jackson King V Owners

• Thread starter ridner
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah_man

Reaction score
Here are my 2 x KV2's

Got a black one and a black ghost flames. Both with Duncan blackouts. One in E and other in Eb. Covers my thrash needs !!!!!
IMAG02491_zpsq48pymax.jpg

Terrible pic but amazing guitars!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
The quilted maple and cracked mirror ones are just insane.

DISTORT6

NJ DEVIL
Reaction score
This thread is making me miss my old Mustaine. :erk:
Not a lot, just a little. :lol:

Rawkmann

Reaction score
Dave Mustaine hasn't played Jackson for 15 years but I feel like he is still the main dude inspiring people to buy King Vs from them :)

Jujex

Reaction score
Dave Mustaine hasn't played Jackson for 15 years but I feel like he is still the main dude inspiring people to buy King Vs from them :)

I kinda feel like he really wants to though, His ESPs and Deans just doesn't feel right!

xzacx

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of KVs. Probably the single most comfortable guitar there is to me to play sitting down. I like the looks of a Rhoads more, but the longer bottom point balances just right on my lower leg, and puts the neck in perfect playing position for me. And with no upper or lower bouts to worry about, nothing beats a V's access. Ironically I just got a Strandberg, which I do like, but the ergonomics don't work nearly as well more me as a KV. I regret trading one a while back, but I have a roundhorn on the way this week that I hope fills the void.

electriceye

Reaction score
To me, the KV is a transformative instrument. The instant I picked mine up when I got it, I just FELT more metal.

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
20121222125959.jpg

Kind of forgot I even used to own this. Limited Edition JS32R King V bought it on Black Friday in 2013.

King V Pro arrives today :hbang:

Rawkmann

Reaction score
I cant quite get behind this one. His ESP's were the ....!

Have to agree, I was really sad when he left ESP. Bought one of his LTD DV8s right after he made the switch and its still one of my main players.

')