Jackson RR7 & RR shaped 7's

• Thread starter cafadeon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cafadeon

\m/(..)\m/
Reaction score
Hey ppl, ive been searching for the RR7 for liek 3 months to no avail. i assume these are discontinued...does any1 know much about these guitars?..:shred: so my question would be , does any other company make a RR shaped guitar that is a 7 string:D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cafadeon

\m/(..)\m/
Reaction score
/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
routa7.jpg

Just found my dream guitar ! it is perfection, too bad i dont have the money.....

Bigfan

sixstringer
Reaction score
Sevens are niche instruments in the first place. If you want something even nichier (it is now a word) you're going to have to pony up. Rondo has made at least one reaper 7 in the past as well. I think it went for around 600$ as a b-stock.

wyldweasil

7 string Tele's!
Reaction score
I remember seeing one in a store, YEARS ago. Wish I played it. Originally Devin Townsend said he wanted his Peavey sig to be a rhoads styled 7, but somehow the design changed, possibly lawsuits and what not.
I really like the design in a 7 with the reverse headstock.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
KKX makes a variant, but of course that'll be a little costly. ;)

bjjman

Reaction score
Bernie Rico Jr does the Diva, which is similar to a RR. I've not seen one as a 7 string yet but he'd definitely make one for you.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
thanks
that thing looks sick
i havent seen that on KXKs site

It's the prototype for that body style - and it's a damn nice guitar. PM Noodles and he can tell you more about it.

kriztoefur

Reaction score
I had the midnight blue one and it was stolen...homeowners insurance paid for a new one so i got the black one...just in case the blue was found....it wasnt :(

Attachments

• IMG00121-20101015-1815 (1024x768).jpg
    IMG00121-20101015-1815 (1024x768).jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 43
')