Jackson SLAT3-7 TBK with BDG

• Thread starter Grizz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grizz

Reaction score
So far between the Jackson SLAT3-7, the Agile Interceptro Pro 727, and the Hellraiser C-7 FR that I've had, I liked the finish on the guitar and the feel of the neck on the SLAT3 the most.

The hellraiser to me had the most crunch with the heaviest sound. I also like how the hellraiser has two volumes. But the neck, I know its an "ultra-access heel", but it always felt like I was bumping up against something when I hit anything on fret 22-24.

The agile had the best price, given it was the only one of those 3 with an ebony fretboard to boot, but I think I would rather have a veneer than the microwave maple top they put on the one I had.

I will try to post more pics and a review after I get a new floyd intonation tool.

thefool

Reaction score
looks more transblack. ive yet to see a real tabacoo sunburst

Reaction score
Chris is this for sale? I have a feeling I'm bidding on this on ebay, if so looking forward to doing business with you brotha! Its a sick ass guitar!

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Chris is this for sale? I have a feeling I'm bidding on this on ebay, if so looking forward to doing business with you brotha! Its a sick ass guitar!

looks like the same pics on EBay.
go for it I really liked the 2 I played.:shred:

BigBaldIan

Bald and gribbly.
Reaction score
I honestly think the binding sets off the neck and headstock rather nicely.:hbang:

Latest posts

')