Jackson SLATTXMGQ3-7

• Thread starter Frank Pearl
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
Awesome! I love mine. and you're an awesome player as well...

Basti

not much space to wr
Reaction score
Sticazzi! Complimenti davvero and awesome guitar! Though I prefer the soloists in matte black, personally, not that it changes much.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Jesus Christ... That tone is sexual.

First note... Eargasm... And the rest is like the exact opposite of a buzzkill from the initial impression. Well fucking done. :yesway:

SP1N3SPL1TT3R

Reaction score
Jesus Christ... That tone is sexual.

First note... Eargasm... And the rest is like the exact opposite of a buzzkill from the initial impression. Well fucking done. :yesway:

The only thing that's better than how they sound, is how they feel. It's better than sex, only cause I can play them for more than 30 seconds at a time.

fortisursus

Reaction score
Jackson really needs to shorten the names of their import models... But as everyone has stated that tone!!!

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Is this a proper Mayones/Merrow entry? No matter what, I do like it a whole lot. Especially the not-so-widdly first two thirds...

Zado

Reaction score
Sticazzi! Complimenti davvero and awesome guitar! Though I prefer the soloists in matte black, personally, not that it changes much.
Sticazzi from south london?:lol:

Anyway seriously great playing and amazing tone,but I'm not surprised since there's a masotti behind it :fawk:

Molto bravo comunque,davvero:hbang:

Reaction score
Thank you all.
To Zado: this time i played through an AxeFx2. It's my first time with the Axe and i can say that the amp is 1000 times better than that black box, most of all if you own a Masotti amp!

Maxx is

Reaction score
sweet playing. Since I want to buy a 7-string myself anytime soon, I wonder what the neck feels like. The nearest Jackson dealer is about 130 miles away so I probably order one and send it back, if necessary. But I dont want to order 5 different guitars just to keep one of them so I'd like to know if this sweet piece of wood might do it for me. I already played a RGA7 and a Jeff Loomis sig (the Hellraiser, not the V.
Can you, by any chance, compare the thickness, shape and feel of the neck to the 2 mentioned guitars.
Greetz

')