Jackson- VOGG!

• Thread starter Flick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Perge

Reaction score
IMG_4381.jpeg

Fuuuuuck. I want it.

Perge

Reaction score
same shape as the demmel sig no ?
Yeah, the Jackson fury. The white one didn’t look too bad, but that red black fade is fucking atrocious.

Voggs is the first time I’ve seen it 100% just work aesthetically.

Ivars V

Reaction score
Yeah, the Jackson fury. The white one didn’t look too bad, but that red black fade is fucking atrocious.

Voggs is the first time I’ve seen it 100% just work aesthetically.
It's a black guitar with ivory binding. What can go wrong there?
Not dissing, I think it's good looking, but this has always been Vogg's colour choice in guitars.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
Yeah like, does Vogg have a bunch of really specific specs that would set his sig apart? The scale thing I get if people don't want a 27" but otherwise..... ?

I love Decap but Vogg isn't one of those players that I've thought of having a bunch of esoteric gear.
For a while, it seemed like Vogg was our best chance to get a 7 string Ibanez Destroyer. I think that was the main reason a lot of us were hoping he would get a signature.

Perge

Reaction score
It's a black guitar with ivory binding. What can go wrong there?
Not dissing, I think it's good looking, but this has always been Vogg's colour choice in guitars.
Vogg has good choice in guitars, his Ibanez destroyers were specced similarly. Like both companies could have released them as not signature models and they would have sold well IMO. An x series destroyer or pro plus series fury? It’s not hard, but they keep fucking it up.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Hand me the most expensive exotic PRS in the world alongside a generic Ibanez Destroyer and I'm picking the Destroyer. most comfortable guitars in the world for me.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
same shape as the demmel sig no ?
Yep the Phill Collen X-Stroyer. Everyone associates it with Demmel for good reason since he was the one that got the sig model, but IIRC it's actually a shape Phil Collen designed (or Jackson designed for him) to make a replica of his old Destroyer.

Really no clue why Jackson doesn't wanna do anything with it besides the Fury sig. It's a really cool shape. I guess they want to make it more exclusive to masterbuilds like the Roundhorn V... Maybe that's why this thread keeps getting blueballed :lol:

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
smol.jpg

Reminds me of the Peavey Rotor. Always wanted one, but I had moved on to sevens by the time they came around.

Latest posts

')