Jackson Y2KV #4 in All its Natural Beauty!

• Thread starter Corpsegrinder88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
:hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang::hbang:

FINALLY! i snagged one.. man these are not easy to find in ANY color but finally i tracked one down and was able to get it.. Now i just need to find a Japanese Y2KV Pro with Bolt on neck and ill be good for a bit..

IVe always wanted one of these not because it was designed by one of the most influentional bands of my childhood but also because it was a Jackson and the perfect flying V. Balance, Sound, Feel..... just perfect....

And yet that is the sad part. most of you wont ever see one of these in person or get a chance to jam on one since they were only made from 2000 to mid 2002 when Dave left for ESP. only about 275-300 were made if that many...

But the guitar Gods smile on me once again and here is the fruits of their Grace!..

ALso my other 3 Black Pearl Y2KV's. LIttle older pic and I know i should wait and do a group shot but soon! IM just to excited!!!!!! and have to share...

In case you missed my gear thread for all you new Jackson guys that want to see some cool axes.. Here is a link for you..

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/st...uitar-room-possible-g-s-inside-wear-mask.html

y2kv_1.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
USA.. Ive learned the imports are only USA Flag with bolt on necks, Rosewood boards..

Although im still on the hunt for an import...

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
We as a community would appreciate if you didn't single handedly make the Jackson world market price skyrocket because you're hoarding all of them. :D

Very nice grab, sir.

Dooky

Reaction score
I have a friend who has that exact same guitar (Y2KV natural finish). I've played a few times. It's a nice guitar.

Jontain

Reaction score
Very nice v's indeed, however what is the reason behind having 3 of the black, is that not a bit overkill?

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
Very nice v's indeed, however what is the reason behind having 3 of the black, is that not a bit overkill?

Nah.. No such thing is overkill when it comes to rare guitars. I would buy another 10 if they ever come up and i can afford them at the time...

But its Like Billy Gibbons having 13 1959 Les Pauls Just passion for collection rare birds i think..

Although Marty Friedman kinda takes the cake with his 60+ KE1's LOL.. if you guys havent heard he is auctioning off every Megadeth Era guitar starting this Saturday.. Can be found on his facebook for links.. Should be some amazing jacksons coming out of the closet finally..

Corpsegrinder88

Jackson Whore
Reaction score
But Not to beat the dead horse some more but here are some more super sexy shots for your eye raping pleasure...

USA Family photo with 2 missing.. 25th King V and my SD Kelly which i traded for a Short Scale Creme KV2T

USAGroupshot.jpg

Little zig zag piece. All those KV2T's are 25.5 inch scale.

IMG_3107.jpg

Jackson nakeds at its finest...

IMG_3106.jpg

GROUP SHOT!!!

IMG_3103.jpg

All 5 of my sexies.. i know i snuck a non Jackson in there.. PRS SC245 artist..

IMG_3101.jpg

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
But Not to beat the dead horse some more but here are some more super sexy shots for your eye raping pleasure...

USA Family photo with 2 missing.. 25th King V and my SD Kelly which i traded for a Short Scale Creme KV2T

USAGroupshot.jpg

Little zig zag piece. All those KV2T's are 25.5 inch scale.

IMG_3107.jpg

Jackson nakeds at its finest...

IMG_3106.jpg

GROUP SHOT!!!

IMG_3103.jpg

All 5 of my sexies.. i know i snuck a non Jackson in there.. PRS SC245 artist..

IMG_3101.jpg
:bowdown:
Corpse, I love you guitar collection. I only have one Jackson on order and you have like twenty! Oh well, congrats on the new guitar!

')