Jaden Roes JHM Signature 7string

• Thread starter psywaltz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

psywaltz

Psywaltz
Reaction score
Hi guys. just wanna introduce you my Jaden quilted 7string. The guitar was designed by myselfe and the body is based on a Ibanez RGA. Neckshape is similar to the wizard 7string necks and the head shape was created by me.

the body is a mahogany base with a AAAA quilted maple top, natural binding. the guitar will be loaded with Dimarzio Pickups (tonezone7/Airn orton7), Ibanez Edge Pro 7 trem, single Volumepot and a 5way switch.

the neck is a 5piece maple/bubinga with a rosewoodboard, binding for head and neck and a custom skull inlay at the 12th fret.

but pics are saying more than 1000 words. here we go!

p.s. i will post pics of both assembled guitars (the second is a pure mahogany body with EMG 707 PU) as soon as i have it at home.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Loving the body and the color, but the headstock shape and the skull inlay aren't my thing (but again it's not my guitar :lol:)

psywaltz

Psywaltz
Reaction score
thanx guys... yes, pickups are a matter of taste. i love the tonezone. i have tested tonnes ot pickups and in a mahoganybody the TZ was the best and it sounds great and powerful with a wide range of tone!

i hope, jaden will finish the guitars this week, so i will have them end of next week here in my livingroom!

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
Yeah, I do like the tonezone, but the 6string version, if you've never tested the 7string version be warned, it's not like the 6string one, hence me not liking it! I hated the TZ7 in mahogony, and disliked it quite a bit in basswood too.

But, if you've tried the TZ7 and like it, then it means that you have different taste to me :) If you haven't, be warned that it's not even close to the 6string version (which is a cool pickup imho)

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Niiiiiiiice. When I have some money I've going to get Jaden to turn the spare body I have lying about into a full guitar.

TMatt142

vagitarian
Reaction score
I must say..You are one lucky guy......Anything coming from Jaden is nothing short of perfection! That's a beautiful axe there mang.....

psywaltz

Psywaltz
Reaction score
haha...i wanted to name my old band Appophis, after the asteroid that "possibly" could hit earth in 2026...but i found out a german deathmetal band already had the name...

would that be your band?

sure, we must be that band... i know, that we are the one and only deathmetal band in europe with this name. we just know, that a multiple shop in the USA exists, offering catfood!:fawk:

this is our page:

APOPHIS (New Song Online) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
That looks absolutely schweet. I could do without the Skull and Tonezone but that doesn't in any way detract from a lovely guitar :)

')