Jaden Roes JHM Signature 7string

• Thread starter psywaltz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

psywaltz

Psywaltz
Reaction score
hi, jaden will offer my signature JHM7 guitars as a kind of kit. you can choose from a variety of options. i hope, that jaden can manage this as soon as possibel, because it´s a honour for me, that he will make my ideas and my headdesign to his trademark!

her some more pics.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jaden

Luthier
Reaction score
:agreed:

Even better, he's 25 minutes drive from me - I needs to get some cash :lol:

all visitors welcome and are usually forced to drink tea and eat whatever cake my wife has made ;)

im really happy with the guitars and Jens input into the has been superb, the head design and logo are his designs that he had a vision for his own signature guitar when the projects started.

the JHM guitars are in planning right now - new hardware is being sourced for both the 6 and 7 string versions and once im happy with the spec (it wil be top drawer of course) then they will appear on the website along with all the details - including prices ;)

thanks for all the kind comments guys..

Jaden

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
How the hell did I miss this? That looks awesome!

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
all visitors welcome and are usually forced to drink tea and eat whatever cake my wife has made ;)

im really happy with the guitars and Jens input into the has been superb, the head design and logo are his designs that he had a vision for his own signature guitar when the projects started.

the JHM guitars are in planning right now - new hardware is being sourced for both the 6 and 7 string versions and once im happy with the spec (it wil be top drawer of course) then they will appear on the website along with all the details - including prices ;)

thanks for all the kind comments guys..

Jaden

Cool :)

Looking forward to seeing more details for definite!

Hi dudes... i have made some pics of the mahogany JHM7. here we are.

Also very nice!

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
Those are really nice, Jens. Especially the red one. I saw them on Jaden's site a short while ago.
I'm not a huge fan of the headstock, mainly because of its size. It seems just a hair on the big side to me. But that aside, they're supremely tasteful guitars. The quilt is fantastic with that colour, as is the natural binding. And I love offset dots with full binding and rosewood, so big thumbs up from me there.

')