Jaden Rose Guitars - The Thread.

• Thread starter Jaden
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jaden

Luthier
Reaction score
hi all,
the range is expanding, the scales lengthen and we are back in NAMM in Jan 2013.
please come by the stand, last year we had some great guys come by and play the stuff, hang out etc..

see you there... in the meantime, this is some of the gear we are hoping to have there.

telerearmontage.jpg

inprogessmontage_edited-1.jpg

droptops2.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Clearly a leader in quality and execution. Keep up the good work!!

Doombreed

Reaction score
Great to see you with a thread on here. Beautiful guitars by all accounts and another great option for those of us spoiled for choice here in Europe.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still sad I got dropped off the waiting list without warning after the site redesign :(

Oh well :)

Tom Drinkwater

ERG/ERB Builder
Reaction score
Those were some great players on the video. I know that trying to capture good audio at a trade show is tough but is it possible to maybe do a direct out on the cab or even mic the cab to get some better audio for your promo videos?

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
At Namm it was bloody impossible, especially as we got together at the stand on a Saturday, which of course equals complete and utter chaos. Most of the audio was rendered useless, mine included. A shame, but oh well... :(

InfinityAndThree

Reaction score
Great stuff, love your work. I've been wondering, is there any plans for a Series 2 8 string? Your spiders look like they could be my favorite 8's but alas, I can't be dropping that much on a guitar at the moment (not saying the price is high, just my budget is low). But if there were S2 8 Strings for just about what the 7's are, I'm pretty sure they'll sell very well. A bit like Strictly 7's production models I guess, which I've been wanting, but import taxes have stopped me so far.

Jaden

Luthier
Reaction score
Great stuff, love your work. I've been wondering, is there any plans for a Series 2 8 string? Your spiders look like they could be my favorite 8's but alas, I can't be dropping that much on a guitar at the moment (not saying the price is high, just my budget is low). But if there were S2 8 Strings for just about what the 7's are, I'm pretty sure they'll sell very well. A bit like Strictly 7's production models I guess, which I've been wanting, but import taxes have stopped me so far.

no plans as yet, but as long as I can find some good hardware which isnt as costly as the hipshot, currently found on the Spider and tweak the spec a little, I dont see why not..

InfinityAndThree

Reaction score
I thought hardware might be a problem. Well, if you ever do start making them, I'll be in!

XxXPete

Reaction score
had fun jamming there w the jaden guitars and rhodes amp..This time..Freddy we jam

Jaden

Luthier
Reaction score
3 redwood burls and a thick slab of ebony up for grabs if anyone would like a build using them.

Attachments

• wood available.jpg
    wood available.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 75

killertone

Reaction score
At Namm it was bloody impossible, especially as we got together at the stand on a Saturday, which of course equals complete and utter chaos. Most of the audio was rendered useless, mine included. A shame, but oh well... :(

Mine made it. Random guy#2 here! :wavey:

Jaden

Luthier
Reaction score
this was originally made for me but has generated some interest.
if this style would interest you in a 7 or 8 string variant, please comment.
price: not known yet, but circa £1699 - £1899 for a HH version with Hipshot hardware.

attachment.php

Attachments

• cat shot tele small.jpg
    cat shot tele small.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 449
')