James Blunt ripped off a internet flash!

• Thread starter Makelele
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Makelele

Reaction score
So I've been forced to listen to his song "Wisemen" (which is fucking irritating") at work, and yesterday I noticed that I recognized the intro to the song. It was the theme from the internet flash "Tales of the Blode" (which has been around for years, so it isn't the other way around).

First listen to this: http://www.virgin.net/music/musicvideos/jamesblunt_wisemen_hi.html

Then this:
http://www.rathergood.com/blode6/

:lol:

Edit: So it's probably a coincidence, but it sure as hell sounds similar.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
They're similar, but I wouldn't say outright that he ripped it off. His music irritates the shit out of me though, so somebody please feel free to shoot him.

Makelele

Reaction score
I wasn't serious, but I still think it's really close. Almost suable I'd say (just because James Blunt sucks). :D

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I heard a radio station in England isn't playing "You're Beautiful" anymore because no one likes it anymore.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
no1 should have liked the song from the beginning. he sings high n whiny every song. woo. what a musician

Doctor J

I Don't Own An Ibanez 7!
Reaction score
The intro to that Beautiful tune sounds a bit like the theme to the Incredible Hulk... I always think of David Banner when I hear it... that's not good :D

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
Eric Banner?

+1 to James Blunt sucking :evil:

Makelele

Reaction score
giannifive said:
Say what you will about his music; I still think he has a unique voice.

Yes, it's unique, but it's also fucking annoying.

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
OK OK so I know I'm the last person in the world to know but WTF IS A UBER??????

OK...never mind. I went ot ask.com and found out..I kinda thought that's what it was by context.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
Makelele said:
Yes, it's unique, but it's also fucking annoying.

haha word. unique it maybe, but thats not kewl when u sound like you have clothes pegs on your balls when you sing.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I do not like the song I heard by him. I didn't like the singing nor the message in the lyrics. :noway:

That said, I think there are still more annoying things on the radio, but hearing that guy every day would drive me postal.

Makelele

Reaction score
bostjan said:
I do not like the song I heard by him. I didn't like the singing nor the message in the lyrics. :noway:

That said, I think there are still more annoying things on the radio, but hearing that guy every day would drive me postal.

The worst thing is they play that song at least once every hour, so I hear it at least 8 times a day. I can't even change the channel because I work at a hardware store, so I think the bosses decide what channel should be playing.

Anyway, the song fucking pisses me off. I mean, he sings the line "You gotta ask yourself a question, where are you now?" at least 600000000000000 times in that song, so it becomes a bit repetive (slight understatement).

Couldn't he have come up with anything else to sing during the chorus/outro?:mad:

Mastodon: There are 5 more of those flashes on that site.

')