Japanese chick not as hot as any of Naren's exes wins Miss Universe

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

settite

Legion of Doom
Contributor
Reaction score
The title is great and Japanese women are my vice beyond vices. I would give up drinking and playing World of Warcraft to be with another Japanese girl/woman like my ex when I lived in Japan. Fuck she was fun and hot but didnt wanna come back to the US with me :(

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
The title is great and Japanese women are my vice beyond vices. I would give up drinking and playing World of Warcraft to be with another Japanese girl/woman like my ex when I lived in Japan. Fuck she was fun and hot but didnt wanna come back to the US with me :(

I would have stayed in Japan :nuts:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Miss Japan doesn't look Japanese ?

005-riyomori.gif

settite

Legion of Doom
Contributor
Reaction score

She is for sure Japanese... Maybe not 100% full but has mostly Japanese features. She was most likely the daugher of a half 50% American 50% Japanese person and 100% Japanese other...

settite

Legion of Doom
Contributor
Reaction score
I can even speak Japanese at a basic conversational level still! The most important thing is remembering how to order booze and sushi!

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
I think you missed his point. He was sent back to the states to out process, and then left in the states. He would have had to find his own way back, and by then it was probably at least six months later.

I think he's saying thats how you get back, dave ;p

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
Getting hired into the GS system for a job in Japan will be an all expenses paid trip back. Yes, after 6 months, but the application time and job hunt can take that long anyway. There is always a way.

')