Jason Newsted selling a lot of his gear.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I saw a couple of Sadowskys in the rack but since he didn't talk about them I'm wondering if he even plans to sell them. I guess he still uses them frequently while this is just a bunch of collectible stuff collecting dust. That Fender V's strings look like they haven't had the strings changed since leaving the factory... in the '60s lol

Metal Mortician

Ninja Lurker
Reaction score
I just want to see the Reddit thread from the dude who bought the Dobro from the former Metallica Bassist.

Nice collection. I was expecting a few ESPs, weirdly happy to be wrong.

Screamingdaisy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the one bass I want wasn't actually his...

(The Spector used on the black album)

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
Don't really follow any Bass player.
Just curious if there is any iconic/legendary gear here? Anything a die-hard fan must have in this auction?

Ray-T

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just curious if there is any iconic/legendary gear here? Anything a die-hard fan must have in this auction?
To me it looks like grandpa's garage sale. I would try to sell all that old, dust collecting, space occupying stuff, too.

Ray-T

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My personal highlight is that 60 $ guitar that looks painted with the kids in a kindergarten project. That's the kind of shit parents love when it was their own little prodigy kid who painted it but not someone else's.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the one bass I want wasn't actually his...

(The Spector used on the black album)
I think he's gonna take that one to the grave.
Honestly the only thing I can see that would be worth it as a die-hard Newsted fan is the Alembic 12-string and the Zon fretless.

Like we dicussed above, a lot of these just seem like dust collectors.

')